Welcome to my weblog. Hope you will enjoy your stay.

Sunday 9 May 2010

McMourning's Morgue - WIP #1

I have done these bases for McMourning and his crew a few months back, but haven't had the chance to post them until now.
Unfortunately I only took photos at the beginning and the end of the process. I got so involved in pushing the stuff around that I simply forgot about it. A few pics anyway:
The idea is the same as with the other display bases (see post before this one). I usually print out two versions of the final concept: one with notes on it, marked bases so I will remember what model goes where; and one without any text and with transparent bases, so I see what the exact pattern is going to be on the actual base. This allows me to make the bases and the terrain separately and still have them perfectly fitted.

On a sidenote the crew is not the original box-set. I am not a big fan of the nurses nor the flesh construct, so I bought the Sister of Mercy from Freebooter and Carlos from Artefactory to proxy them. I don't see the point of having 2 nurses in one game anyway, and I thought it would be stupid buying a box of 5 minis then use only 2 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment