Welcome to my weblog. Hope you will enjoy your stay.

Sunday 2 May 2010

The Third Belle

Having two of them painted and Sybelle 'on the way' I decided to slap some colours on the last Belle too so I would have my crew mostly painted for the next game.

To be honest I started painting her well before sybelle, but only got as far as messing up the face so it wasn't worth mentioning. Now the skin is finished, she is the most 'alive' of the 4 girls. The face is still messy, those eyes need sorting out, but the dress is pretty much ready. I wanted to keep it plain and simple, so I didn't start painting the little fiddly bits, I can still come back to the mini later if I feel up for it. I will finish the metallic parts of the umbrella and the fan and paint her hair blonde and consider her finished - hopefully before Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment