Welcome to my weblog. Hope you will enjoy your stay.

Sunday 9 January 2011

Punk Zombies - step 2

Just a quick update from yesterday, more to come later on today. Trying to keep my schedule, I got on with the half-painted Punk Zombies yesterday. 

I took all the pics with my phone so not the best photos but they're ok. I have painted their skin ages ago and posted it too, then carried on with the base layers for their outfit but I never seem to have posted that. Now I further painted their clothes and started on the swords as well. Not my favourite minis, nor my best paint job but I think they will look all right in the end.




One more thing I started is sculpting their bases, including Nicodems. I am rather happy with these.

Hopefully I will be able to finish all of them today.

No comments:

Post a Comment