Welcome to my weblog. Hope you will enjoy your stay.

Sunday 2 January 2011

All that made it to the shelves in 2010

Rather then making resolutions I decided to write a summary for myself with the start of the new year; this way I can see how much I've done and can aim to do more in the next 12 months.


Fully painted, based, finished minis:

Grave Spirit
2 Rotten Belles
Madame Sybelle
1 Hanged
Bete Noire
3 Crooked Men

9 in total.


Partially painted minis:

1 Rotten Belle
1 Hanged
3 Punk Zombies
Seamus
Copycat Killer

7 in total.


Assembled, basecoated minis:

Nicodem (converted)
2 Vultures (1 converted)
3 Mindless Dead
McMourning
Zombie Chihuahua
4 Canine Remains
2 Flesh Constructs (converted)
Nurse
3 Necrounks
Supply Wagon
Hamelin
Convict Gunslinger
5 Ortegas
4 PanO Fusiliers
ORC Trooper
Croc-man

32 in Total


New, still in box minis:

3 Mindless Dead awaiting conversion
1 Flesh construct

4 in total


Other projects in progress:

Malifaux counters and markers
Malifaux buildings (Mining Town + crew displays)
PanO Remote proxies (Tachikomas) sculpting


In a nutshell I have not done that well last year, but I had a lot of fun. If I finish the 7 almost ready minis I can say I painted 1 model every month, so I will try and do them by the end of January.
Then I will want to have the Seamus crew completely finished so I will get on with the Gunslinger and Hamelin. I am also eager on painting Nicodem with the lantern as my first go at OSL.

I will run a story campaign for Malifaux down the club starting some time in February so that will take up most of my time, but I might get a few more buildings or minis done anyway.

After that I will take a break from Malifaux and get my Infinity force together. I will need to finish 11 models, including 2 scratch built remotes.

If I happen to do all this before the end of the year I will get back to painting the Malifaux minis, including those released in book 2 and 3 (that's approx 15-20 more models). Though I think I could make much better progress if I didn't have to go to work every day so my main goal is going to be winning the lottery...

No comments:

Post a Comment