Welcome to my weblog. Hope you will enjoy your stay.

Sunday 13 December 2009

Christmas mayhem & Hanging Tree #2

I'm completely stuck with the mini. I just don't know what to do with the bloody feathers. I tried quite a few colours and some gradients from black to colour, white to colour, color to colour but nothing seems right. :(
As I couldn't paint I just did a little work on the Hanging Tree: mounted it on a 50mm base so that I can use it for the game. The base arrived with all the stuff from Wyrd, the minis look awesome as always, but I won't touch them 'till I finish painting MC. This is not likely to happen this year as it is almost Christmas already, I have lots of work to do and only 3 days before I go on holiday. Maybe I'll take the mini and the paints with me...
A few pics on the tree wip:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment