Welcome to my weblog. Hope you will enjoy your stay.

Wednesday 24 November 2010

More Seamus and Copycat Killer

I had some more time to do some painting on Monday and today so I carried on with my new favourites. They are coming along nicely, I might actually finish them within reasonable time.

I think I'm finished with their coats although it looks a bit too light on Seamus. Might have to go back and darken it but I will wait to see the whole model finished first. Apart from that I only painted a couple of base layers of black where needed so not much, but still they look a lot more finished already.



And I had my first win in Infinity this night at the club. Two wins in fact; both against Yu-Jing with the Section 9 themed PanOceania list I've been working on for a while, so I'm really pleased. Once I'm done with my Malifaux crews I will get the infinity team together.

No comments:

Post a Comment